When a participant signs and submits your waiver from the web, a confirmation email gets sent to their email address. If the participant does not confirm their email address, you have the option of Rejecting the signed waiver.
If you decide to use the Accept & Reject feature you will need to first enable this setting.
To Enable Accept & Reject:
1. Select your Username and go to Account Settings
2. From Account Settings choose Waiver Console Settings
3. Select 'Show accept / reject buttons' and hit Update.
To Reject a waiver:
1. From the Waiver Console, click on a signed participant waiver.
2. On the panel to the right, click on the Reject button.
3. An X will appear next to the participant's name indicating that the waiver has been rejected.