To add your smart waiver directly to your Facebook Business Page:
1. Log in to your Facebook account and then click on this link.
2. Choose your Facebook Page and click on the Add Page Tab link
3. Click on the Sign Our Waiver Tab at the top of your Facebook Page. Note, you may need to click on the More tab to see the Sign Our Waiver tab.
4. Enter your Smartwaiver username and click Save
If you'd prefer to use a specific digital waiver URL, and not your default waiver , you can enter your Alternative Launch URL here.
A link to your digital waiver will now appear as a Facebook Tab on your page. When clicked, users will be able to complete your waiver directly from your Facebook Page (you can only view your Page's waiver as a user who is not an Admin)
To customize the title of the Tab:
From your Facebook Page:
1. Click on Settings.
2. Click on Apps.
3. Click on the Edit Settings link next to the Smartwaiver App icon. Note, the Go to App setting does not go to your waiver. This is only done by going through the Sign Our Waiver tab on your business Page.
4. Enter a Custom Tab Name in the box provided and click Save.
You'll see the new tab title displayed on your Facebook Page.
Note: Because of the way Facebook handles 'Tabs', this will not appear on mobile versions of Facebook.