You can add a custom "flag" to a participant record in the Waiver Console after the waiver has been signed and submitted by clicking on the blue flag icon under the participant's name.
1. Click on View Signed Waivers.
2. Search for a participant and click on their name.
3. On the right side of the screen, click on the participant's name again.
4. Select the blue flag icon.
5. You will now see a blue flag next to the participant's name in your Waiver Console.
6. The green box indicates the participant record has been flagged. You can remove the flag at any time by selecting the icon again.
How do I set up "Flags" in the Waiver Console?