Smartwaiver is a web-based system, which means a reliable internet connection is needed. If customers are unable to sign your smart waiver at your facility because it is “slow” or “down”, there is likely a problem with your internet connection.
Below are links to troubleshooting tips:
- Why is Smartwaiver not working on my iPad, Android tablet or computer using WiFi?
- How do I know if Smartwaiver is down or if it's my internet connection?
- Why is my Smartwaiver Kiosk freezing / locking?
- How do I check my internet speed?
- My ISP can't serve a high speed internet connection at my location. How can I optimize Smartwaiver for a slow internet connection?