Yes! Once you sign up for a 30-day free trial with a username and password, simply send your waiver as a Word doc or PDF (not a scanned image) to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are more than happy to convert your first waiver free of charge*.
If you have additional waivers that need to be turned into a digital smart waiver you have the ability to create and edit an unlimited number of waiver templates using our Waiver Editor tool.
All smart waivers will be formatted with a minimum of seven required elements:
1) Header/Title of the waiver
2) Legal language (body of the waiver)
3) First Name of the participant
4) Last Name of the participant
5) Date of Birth (or age verification) of the participant
6) Electronic Signature Consent Checkbox
7) Signature of the participant
We can add whatever custom questions and fields you need to your waiver with the exception of: Social Security Numbers, Credit Card Numbers and Bank Account Information.
Please note: We are delighted to provide free digitization services to our users who need to convert their release of liability waivers into digital waivers. While other legal documents that require a signature can certainly work with our software, we are unable to extend our free digitization service to documents that fall outside the scope of what is considered a "waiver" such as: Intake Forms, Medical Assessment Forms and Physical Evaluation Forms.
You do have the ability to create these on your own using the Waiver Editor tool.
* Smartwaiver is able to extend this offer to users whose documents contain no more than 20 custom questions.