We are proud to partner with select insurance companies and member associations. Active members of these preferred partners receive a 10% credit on their Smartwaiver account.
How it Works
1) When signing up for a Smartwaiver account, select your insurance company or member association.
2) Smartwaiver will verify your active affiliation with the organization.
3) After 12 months of continuous use of the Smartwaiver service, we will add a 10% credit to your account.
- You sign up for a Smartwaiver account on January 15, 2015
- Each month you pay $45/month ($540/year)
- On January 15, 2016 we will add a $54 credit to your account.
- From January 15, 2016 - February 15, 2016 (assuming you use the same number of waivers as in previous months) the $54 credit will be applied and you will not be billed for this billing cycle.
- On March 15, 2016, assuming you use the same number of waivers as in previous months, $9 will be applied to your account and you will pay $36 (instead of $45).
Your enrollment in the partner credit program will automatically renew for as long as you have an active Smartwaiver account.