You can place the Smartwaiver Waiver Widget on a single WordPress Page by inserting the widget code manually onto one of your WordPress pages.
How to add the Smartwaiver Waiver Widget to a single WordPress page:
1. Log in to your WordPress admin account
2. Click on "Pages" and then "All Pages"
3. Hover over the page you'd like to add the widget to and then click on "Edit."
4. Click the "Text" tab.
5. Leave WordPress and go over to your Smartwaiver account.
1. Go to the Waiver Widget Editor.
2. Customize the look and feel of your widget and then copy the code from the box on the right of the screen.
3. Go back to your open WordPress page.
1. Now paste the code, copied from Smartwaiver, into the text box and click Update.
The Smartwaiver Waiver Widget is now live on your WordPress website. When you open the page you edited, you’ll see the widget at the bottom of the page. Click on the widget to sign a waiver.
How do I install the Waiver Widget Plugin to my WordPress website?