If you are allowing your customers to sign a smart waiver at your location with an iPad, you'll want to set up a Smartwaiver Kiosk. The set-up is simple: all you need is the free Smartwaiver Kiosk app, an iPad and an optional enclosure for your tablet.
The Smartwaiver Kiosk app is compatible with an iPad 4 or higher and requires iOS 9.0 or later. A WiFi data connection is also required.
Set up Instructions:
1. Download the Free Smartwaiver Kiosk App.
2. Open the app on your iPad and enter your Smartwaiver Username and Password. Please note, if you utilize Staff Users, you will need to use your main account username in order to launch the Kiosk App.
3. Click on Settings.
4. Select which waiver you would like to see presented on your iPad.
5. Click on the ‘Camera’ button to enable Auto Photo Capture.
6. Click the back arrow on the top of the screen.
7. Click the Launch button to launch your Smartwaiver Kiosk.
Settings for your iPad (4th generation or higher):