If you're allowing your customers to sign a smart waiver at your location with a support Android Device, you'll want to set up a Smartwaiver Kiosk. The set-up is simple: all you need is a Smartwaiver account, the free Kiosk app from the Google Play Store, a tablet and an optional enclosure for your tablet.
The Smartwaiver Kiosk app is compatible with the Galaxy Tab A 9.7" and Galaxy Tab E 9.6". A WiFi data connection is also required.
Set up Instructions:
1. Download the Free Smartwaiver Kiosk App.
2. Open the app on your device and tap on the 'I Have A Smartwaiver Account' button.
3. A six-digit registration code will be displayed on the next screen. You'll use this code to regsiter your Kiosk from your Smartwaiver account.
4. Go to https://www.smartwaiver.com from a computer and log in to your Smartwaiver account.
5. Click on your Username and select 'Account Settings'.
6. Select 'Manage Kiosks'.
7. Click 'Register New Kiosk'
8. Enter the six-digit code displayed on your device and give your Kiosk a name (Note: The Kiosk Name will be publicly displayed on your device, as shown below on the Kiosk screen, so be sure to name it appropriately).
9. Click 'Register'.
Your Kiosk has now been Registered!
If you have only one waiver in your account, you can go back to your device and tap on the 'Launch' button.
If you have multiple waivers set up in your account OR you want to edit your Kiok settings, click on the Kiosk title link from your Account Settings:
From this next screen you can:
After making a change to your Kiosk settings, click on the Update button. The changes will show up on your Kiosk the next time the waiver is reloaded on the device (you can tap on 'Start Over' at the bottom of the screen to reload the waiver).
If you ever need to deregister the Kiosk from your device, simply scroll down to the bottom of the Manage Kiosk page and click on the Deregister Kiosk button.
For the Counter: