If your digital waiver is completed online, you can require each participant to validate their email address when signing your waiver. This additional step adds an extra layer of verification to the waiver signing process since the participant signing your document is not physically at your location.
By default, this feature is enabled in your Options Settings. You can easily disable this feature if you'd like.
1. Your participant will be asked to confirm their email address when they're completing the online version of your waiver.
2. Your participant will be notified to check their email to complete the document.
3. The participant will then receive an email asking them to confirm their email address.
4. After confirming, the participant will receive an email with a link to their signed digital waiver.
5. The signed waiver will also appear in your Waiver Console with an icon indicating the participant has completed your waiver in website mode.
How do I disable email verification?