Once a customer fills out and submits a waiver, it gets stored on our secure servers and is viewable in the Waiver Console. To remove waivers from your Waiver Console you must first enable this feature in your Account Settings.
1. Click on your username and then Account Settings.
2. Click the Waiver Console link and then Waiver Console Settings. Place a checkmark next to Allow the deletion of waivers.
4. Now you can go to the Waiver Console by clicking on the View Signed Waivers tab
5. Select a signed participant waiver.
6. From the participant details pane on the right, select the Options button.
You will now be presented with the option to Delete Waiver for individual signed participant waivers.
Note: This is a permanent action and cannot be undone.