Waiver Of Liability
In consideration of allowing me to join or participate in WT's Guns Range firing activities and any related operations conducted by and through the facility of WT's Enterprises, Inc. of Goldsboro, North Carolina, in the county of Wayne, beginning on the date below, I, for myself, our, its heirs, executors, administrators, successors and assigns release, acquit and forever discharge WT's Guns and their agents, servants, successors, heirs, executors, administrators, employees and all other persons, corporations, firms, partnerships of and from any and all claims, actions, demands, rights, damages, costs, expenses whatsoever which the undersigned now has or may growing out of any and all known and unknown foreseen and unforeseen bodily and personal injuries and property damage and the consequences thereof resulting or to result from any accident, casualty, or event which occured or may occur as a result of or during the use or participation at WT's Enterprises.
It is understood and agreed that firearm ammunition both factory new and reloaded, and firearms live fire, may be hazardous in nature and can and may cause substantial injury to persons and property. Undersigned will be solely responsible for the firing of any firearm, and the undersigned furthermore understands and agrees to indemnity and save harmless WT's Enterprises, WT's Guns & Indoor Range from any and all loss as a result of said firing.
The undersigned hereby declares that the undersigned shall be solely responsible for any and all bodily and personal injuries and property damages and consequences thereof resulting or which may result from any negligent or unsafe operation concerning the firing of a gun by the undersigned.
The undersigned furthermore declares and represents the no promise, inducement, or agreement not herein addressed has been made to the undersigned, and that this RELEASE contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto, and that the terms of this RELEASE are contractual and not a mere recital.
The undersigned has read the foregoing RELEASE and FULLY UNDERSTANDS IT.
Caution read before signing!!
Please read all rules thoroughly as they will be enforced at all times. Revocation of Membership or Guest Privileges for anyone found to not comply with all rules.
- Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction
- Always keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot
- Always keep the gun unloaded until you are in your shooting stall
- Be sure your gun is safe to operate
- Know how to use your gun safely before entering range
- Use only the correct ammunition for your gun
- You must wear ear and eye protection at all times while in the range
- Consumption or use of alcohol, drugs or any controlled substance will prohibit range use
- NO member or guest shall instruct or qualify any persons for concealed carry permits
- NO loaded firearms are allowed to enter or exit the facility.
- All shooters must complete the hold harmless agreement in full and sign
- Range Officer is in complete control of all range activities
- Cease Fire means:
- STOP SHOOTING IMMEDIATELY
- REMOVE FINGER FROM THE TRIGGER
- UNLOAD AND OPEN ACTION
- WAIT FOR FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS
- NO ONE other than WTs Guns Employees are allowed beyond the shooting line at any time
- All brass beyond the shooting line is property of WTs Guns
- NO offensive or foul language or behavior is allowed or tolerated at WTs Guns Indoor Range or facility
- Any persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- WTs Guns reserves the right to photograph or video all patrons at all times.
- NO food, beverages or smoking is allowed in the range area. NO Smoking anywhere inside WTs is allowed.
- ALWAYS wash your hands and face thoroughly after shooting or cleaning your firearm.
- Only one member and guest (Range Officer Discretion) are permitted per firing lane.
- Only authorized members and guests assigned to shoot on a lane are permitted on the range at anytime. (NO Spectators)
- No Firearms may be handled while the line is declared CLEAR STOP ALL SHOOTING
- Owners of Class III firearms must be in possession of any special permits or paperwork required by law. Prior arrangements must be made with the Range Officer concerning Class III FIREARMS use. All paperwork and license will be subject to ATF approval.
- Range officer will assign a lane number. NO ONE can change lane positions unless authorized by the Range Officer. If authorized, firearms must be cleared and unloaded before moving.
- If you must leave your lane for any reason, firearm must be clear and pointed down range. (Unloaded, action open, magazine removed, cylinder open)
- Firearm and Ammunition must be compatible. ONLY ONE FIREARM is permitted in a lane at a time.
- ONLY WTs Paper targets may be used!
- Intentionally firing a shot that results in the bullet striking anything other than the target or backstop, will result in a damage or repair fine and/or removal from the lane.
- Cross firing of targets is prohibited.
- You may draw from a holster and fire only after obtaining authorization to do so from the Range Officer. Anytime authorization is permitted you must:
- Raise and Latch the shooting table.
- Stay within your shooting booth.
- Keep your finger off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
- Only belt holsters may be used and placed on the same hip as your shooting hand. NO cross draws or shoulder holsters are allowed without permission first. NO quick draw or rapid fire allowed.
- Any malfunctions KEEP the gun pointed down range for 30 seconds before clearing the jam or notify the Range Officer for help.
- If you need any assistance with your firearm notify a Range Officer.
- Rental guns require the use of Manufactured Ammunition and Targets purchased from WTs the day of shooting.
- You will need to leave your drivers license and membership card to rent any guns from WTs.
Firearms and Ammunition
- All standard handguns up to and including .500 caliber magnums are permitted.
- All semi-automatic rifles up to and including .325 WSM are permitted.
- You must obtain permission from the Range Safety Officer for any class III fully automatic firearm.
- All shotguns are permitted up to 10ga. with a barrel length of 18 or more.
- The Range Safety Officer will check any and all firearms and ammunition for safety purposes before entry into the range and at anytime thereafter.
- NO armor piercing, steel jacketed or tracer rounds allowed.
FAILURE TO ABIDE BY THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN A PERMANENT REVOCATION OF RANGE PRIVILEGES!
I HAVE READ THE RANGE RULES AND REGULATIONS, I UNDERSTAND THEM AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THEM ALL!