Customer Support Specialist
About the job
We are a fast-moving, lean team in need of a Customer Service Specialist because our business is exploding. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you’ll be responsible for addressing the technical, billing and payment support inquiries that will improve the customer experience and build emotional loyalty that drives overall sales and revenue. You’ve worked in a virtual environment, so you are accustomed to prioritizing work and collaborating with the team from the comfort of your home or virtual office. This is an opportunity to combine your customer-focused approach to address technology issues to create stronger relationships and convert more prospects to become customers.
If you have a “customer first” attitude with a proficiency in learning the newest technology, then let’s talk!
Some of the cool stuff you’ll be doing:
- Executing tactical plans and initiatives that exceed customer expectations via phone, email and chat resulting in increased customer satisfaction and team satisfaction.
- Ensuring that customers are using the product correctly and assist them when help is needed.
- Using the Waiver Editor to quickly digitize waivers that customers provide.
- Identifying potential frictions in the customer journey and then adding input to the product roadmap to make these friction points known and prioritized for resolution.
- Proposing process improvements to reduce churn and build loyalty as a leader in our industry.
- Providing quantifiable customer feedback while collaborating with members of the team to ensure that the voice of the customer is at the center of the company’s business strategy.
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience in a customer support role, preferably with a technology company.
- Passionate about technology – not afraid to geek out with smartphones, tablets and other high tech gadgetry. Learning the newest technology is fun, quick and easy for you.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with an ability to self-direct and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills combined with an analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Experience including a successful track record of working as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to understand and articulate technical concepts and derive solutions
- Confident, organized, self-motivated and collaborative
- Extra points if you've worked in an early-stage company and understand shifting priorities in order to build a world-class company.
And in return you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- The opportunity to help a brilliant group of innovators build something useful
- Great work, good company, and working remote
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Smartwaiver (https://www.smartwaiver.com/) located in Bend, Oregon, is an online waiver solution for businesses large and small. Customized, legally binding waivers created with Smartwaiver can be signed online, or at your location on a computer, tablet, or smartphone for improved operational efficiency. Signed waivers are stored in a secure, searchable database, eliminating the need for paper waivers and filing cabinets. With more than 95 million digital waivers signed, we are an agile team obsessed with customer service. Millions of Smartwaivers are signed each year by organizations like the NFL, NBA, VANS, and the U.S. Army.
Smartwaiver is an operating company owned and managed by Togetherwork LLC. Togetherwork is a family of entrepreneurial businesses providing software solutions to groups and organizations for management, administration, and payments. Created in 2015, Togetherwork has grown to include organizations of all kinds helping them grow, become more efficient, increase revenues and provide excellent service to their members and customers. Togetherwork is majority owned by GI Partners, a private investment firm based in San Francisco.
Inclusion and Diversity: Togetherwork is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Togetherwork does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, age, ethnic or national origin, or any other basis protected by all local, state or federal laws.